Maintenance Muesli Tray
Allfarm Maintenance Muesli Tray – a poultry feed supplement for maintaining vitamins, trace elements, and energy in your birds.
Allfarm Maintenance Muesli Tray is a poultry dietary supplement that comes as a soft, crumbly, grain tray. It is suitable for poultry over approximately four weeks of age, or when birds are large enough to consume grains easily.
The Maintenance Muesli Tray’s blend of vitamins and trace elements is designed to maintain healthy birds and to prevent vitamin and amino acid deficiencies. As a general-purpose supplement, it can be used any time your birds may benefit from a dietary boost.
The Tray’s delicious grainy aroma, sweet molasses taste, and crumbly texture encourages consumption and distracts birds from feather pecking. The apple pomace has high digestibility and supports firmer faecal consistency.
The Maintenance Muesli Tray is also useful for maintaining good gizzard health and is especially recommended for birds suffering from fibrous impaction balls. Impaction balls are a common problem in chickens, especially free-range birds, as they affect gizzard mobility and block nutrient passage to the small intestine. The paraffin wax used in the Muesli Tray’s formulation helps break down balls of fibre and helps prevent the formation of new ones.
The tray format allows for ease of distribution around a poultry shed or yard, which helps ensure all birds have easy access to the product, and that each bird eats roughly the same amount.
The tray container is made from compostable sugar cane pulp.
Apple pomace, grain mix, zeolite, molasses, paraffin wax, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Nicotinic Acid, D-Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, Choline, Cobalt, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Iron.
- Maintenance Muesli Tray should be used only as a supplement and not as a dietary substitute.
- Provide one tray for every 10-15 birds.
- Place in a dry area and ensure every bird has access.
- A saucer or plastic mat under the tray can ensure all crumbs are caught and eaten.
- Monitor consumption of the trays. If they’re eaten within a few hours then provide more, as rapid ingestion indicates birds are feeling nutrient-deprived.
- The number of trays may be increased during high-stress times, when extra nutrients are essential for bird maintenance.
feed mixes, supplements, additives, layers, laying, egg-layers, eggs, poultry, chickens