Parasite Testing Services
Allfarm is affiliated with Parasite Diagnostic Services.
Parasite Diagnostic Services conducts parasite testing of faeces from most livestock species, including sheep, cattle, horses & donkeys, poultry, goats, alpacas, and camels. This testing can detect most worm species and coccidia, and is useful for both diagnosis and regular monitoring of livestock health. They can also perform ELISA-based fluke testing of milk or blood from cattle and sheep.
Visit www.parasite.com.au for information and pricing, or to request test kits.
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Activities
Allfarm Animal Health currently holds a valid Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA) manufacturing licence for the new/current premises (No.3 Bray St. Hastings) (APVMA Licence number 2246). Previously, Allfarm Animal Health has held an APVMA manufacturing licence at its old premises (No. 2 Glendale Ave, Hastings) for 2 years (APVMA Licence number 1102) and before that under a different licence number for at least 10 years. (Annexure 1 – GMP licence).
In accordance with the manufacturing activities approved by the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicine Authority, Allfarm Animal Health manufactures and produces:
- Category 2 – Non sterile veterinary preparations other than ectoparasiticides, premixes and supplements (powders, liquids).
- Category 3 – Ectoparasiticides (powders)
- Category 4 – Premixes and Supplements (Premix (liquid, powder) and supplements (liquid, powder).
Allfarm Animal Health conducts the following manufacturing activities:
- Steps of manufacturing: Quality assurance of raw materials, formulation including blending, granulation, filling, packaging, labelling, repackaging and relabelling.
- Analysis and testing: Physical.
- Storage (in process).
- Release for supply (final quality release of finished product).
Other manufacturing activities carried out on site
Storage (vaccines, raw materials and final products), transportation, manufacturing (custom mixing, nutritional supplements, drying/heat treatment of ingredients), sales and R&D.